Sour Cream N’ Onion Popcorn
Popcorn was never one of my favourite snacks (I’m crazy, I know!), but after finding some new creative ways to play around with it, I’ve really come to appreciate these tasty little, light-weighted delights. Not only do they make for a great snack, but it can be super healthy too, packed with tons of fiber and antioxidants! My Sour Cream & Onion Popcorn Recipe will really take things to that next level.
- 1 Packet of Natural Flavoured Popcorn
- 3/4th Cups of Margarine or Coconut butter
- 1/8th Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4th Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Chives
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Place a small saucepan over medium-high heat, and add in your margarine, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and dried chives. Stir with a spoon until the margarine is fully melted and the seasoning is fully incorporated into the mixture. Turn off the stove and set aside.
- Now heat up your popcorn according to the packet instructions. Once your popcorn is completely popped, pour it into a mixing bowl. Drizzle your melted mixture over top of the popcorn. Give it a few tosses to completely coat your popcorn. Enjoy!